“I don’t think I can ever go back to a pure lecture-style teaching” Prof. Shigeru Miyagawa (MIT, USA).
A MOOC sees its greatest impact in the classroom at MIT. Flipping a classroom enhances student and faculty experience, November 14, 2014 - http://newsoffice.mit.edu
- The 9th International Conference on Virtual Learning: October 25, 2014 - University of Bucharest - Romania - ICVL 2014
| A XII-a Conferinţa Naţională de Învăţământ Virtual - CNIV 2014 | Read more: http://mvlada.blogspot.ro/2014
- Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF 2013) - Gordon E. Moore Award winner: Ionuţ Alexandru Budişteanu of Romania, received top honors with the Gordon E. Moore Award for using artificial intelligence to create a viable model for a low-cost (for the paper presented at CNIV, in 2009 he won "Siveco Creativity Award”): Top Honors Awarded at Intel ISEF 2013 | www.youtube.com(video) | Ionut Budisteanu of Romania Wins Top Prize at Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- Press Releases Siveco (November 19, 2013), "Strong scientific events create and promote values" - http://www.siveco.ro/en/about-siveco-romania/press/press-releases/cniv-2013 ; The National Virtual Education Conference (CNIV) and the International Virtual Education Conference (ICVL), scientific events enjoying, for many years now, the constant support of SIVECO Romania, bring together every year teachers from the higher education and pre-university education as well as pupils and students, education and IT specialists.
- CNIV and ICVL "Towards a Knowledge Society" : e-Learning Projects supported by Intel and Siveco Romania - JULY 10, 2013, BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
- Iasi, TVR - Video: http://www.youtube.com (video)
- ICVL and CNIV, TVR - Video: http://www.youtube.com (video)
- CNIV09 TVIasiLife - Virtual Learning - Marin Vlada, Ro: http://www.youtube.com (video)
- Iasi, 30th of October - 1st of November 2009: http://www.siveco.ro/
- Top University of Bucharest : http://topub.unibuc.ro/
- Edu Manager : http://www.edumanager.ro/
About CNIV and ICVL: Strong scientific events create and promote values
CNIV and ICVL are scientific events promoting innovative technologies and methodologies in education, research and lifelong improvement, both in the pre-university and university milieu, and in the economic sector, too. Structured and organized by European principles and International standards, the two projects promote implementation of modern ideas in the initial education and continuous training, encourage and promote teamwork and collaborative activities, scientific methods and experiments, creative thinking and intuition, arguing, and proving.