EVALUATION REPORT FOR PAPER (.pdf, The report file for authors)
EVALUATION REPORT FOR PAPER (.doc, The report file for reviewers)
Proceedings of ICVL (Print ISSN 1844 - 8933) - Cite papers in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Proceedings, accessed via Web of Science)
- Cite papers from and search for "The International Conference on Virtual Learning" in Conference Proceedings (known as ISI Proceedings).
Dear ICVL - contributor,
Manuscripts will be reviewed in accordance with the standard practice and criteria by Technical Programmed Committee. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, significance, soundness and clarity. At least two referees will review each paper proposal submission under a double-blind peer-review process.
The official language of the Conference will be English. All abstracts and full-length papers must be submitted in English.
The ICVL Programme Committee is pleased to inform you that your contribution to our conference has been accepted. The list of accepted abstracts: Papers-list
The Organisation Committee will elaborate until the ICVL opening, the volume (Proceedings) with the conference's papers and the CD (with ISSN)
Full Paper (Guidelines for formatting your paper)
We invite you to complete and to send to
the full version paper no later than
The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings only if are prepared according to the guidelines provided on the website (Papers_Author_Guidelines.doc)
Manuscripts will be reviewed in accordance with the standard practice and criteria by Technical Programmed Committee. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, significance, soundness and clarity. At least two referees will review each paper proposal submission under a double peer-review process.
For a succesful paper please check the following:
1. Does the "Introduction" states the purpose of the paper?
2. Is the significance of the paper explained relative to previous work?
3. Is the paper clearly written (including english style) and well organized?
4. Does the paper make a tangible contribution to the state of the art in its field?
5. Please note that by submitting the paper you are certifying that the work is original, is not being considered for publication elsewhere, has not been accepted for publication or previously published, and is not copyrighted !
It is better to note that no financial support is provided by organizers. You have to solve the travel and accommodation aspects on your own .
On Behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee ICVL
About CNIV and ICVL: Strong scientific events create and promote values
CNIV and ICVL are scientific events promoting innovative technologies and methodologies in education, research and lifelong improvement, both in the pre-university and university milieu, and in the economic sector, too. Structured and organized by European principles and International standards, the two projects promote implementation of modern ideas in the initial education and continuous training, encourage and promote teamwork and collaborative activities, scientific methods and experiments, creative thinking and intuition, arguing, and proving.