ICVL Awards - sponsored by Intel Corporation
ICVL motto - C3VIP: "Consistency-Competence-Clarity-Vision-Innovation-Performance"
"The important thing is not to stop asking questions." Albert Einstein
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." Galileo Galilei
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." M. G. Marino
"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."Leonardo da Vinci
ICVL Archive - AWARDS: "Intel® Education" 2008-2010
The Conference has no Fee | Authors are asked to watch the annoucements in section "NEWS"
ICVL 2013 Awards
Excellence Award "Intel®Education" - Tablet PC (Intel® Arch.)
Special Award "Intel®Education" - Smartphone (Intel® Arch.)
The ICVL Award is offered in recognition of ICVL papers published within in "Proceedings of the International Conference on Virtual Learning"
Decided by: ICVL Scientific Committee
Date Awarded: October 26, 2013 at ICVL 2013, University of Bucharest, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, BUCHAREST - Romania
- distinguishing and promoting the results obtained by authors (researchers, teachers/professors, specialists, students) in research, innovation and development in ICT
- promoting and implementing the information technologies and their application into education
- inducing and promoting the creativity in scientific research for e-Learning, Educational Software and Virtual Reality
Note: ICVL Awards does not create a hierarchy value of papers / applications / products, but distinguish some attributes which conforms with ICVL objectives
Excellence Award "ICVL 2012"
1. Authors: Frédéric Le Corre, Caroline Fauvel, Charlotte Hoareau, Ronan Querrec and Cédric Buche ,Université Européenne de Bretagne - ENIB, CERV-Centre Européen de Réalité Virtuelle (European Center for Virtual Reality, Labsticc-CERV), France
Paper: CHRYSAOR: an Agent-Based Intelligent Tutoring System in Virtual Environment
Special Award "ICVL 2012"
1. Authors: Felix G. Hamza-Lup (1,2), Adrian Seitan (1), Dorin M. Popovici (1), Crenguţa M. Bogdan (1), (1)Mathematics and Informatics Department, Ovidius University of Constanta, Romania, (2)Computer Science, Armstrong Atlantic State University, USA Romania
Paper: Medical Simulation and Training: “Haptic” Liver
2. Authors: Maria Magdalena Popescu (1), Margarida Romero (2), Mireia Usart (2), (1) "Carol I" National Defence University, Bucharest, Romania, (2) ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
Paper: Using Serious Games in adult education Serious Business for Serious People-the MetaVals game case study
About CNIV and ICVL: Strong scientific events create and promote values
CNIV and ICVL are scientific events promoting innovative technologies and methodologies in education, research and lifelong improvement, both in the pre-university and university milieu, and in the economic sector, too. Structured and organized by European principles and International standards, the two projects promote implementation of modern ideas in the initial education and continuous training, encourage and promote teamwork and collaborative activities, scientific methods and experiments, creative thinking and intuition, arguing, and proving.