The abstract / full paper Submission
ICVL motto - C3VIP: "Consistency-Competence-Clarity-Vision-Innovation-Performance"
"The important thing is not to stop asking questions." Albert Einstein
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." Galileo Galilei
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." M. G. Marino
"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."Leonardo da Vinci
"All what is correct thinking is either mathematics or feasible to be transposed in a mathematical model."
Grigore C. Moisil (1906-1973)- Computer Pioneer Award of IEEE (1996)
Welcome to the abstract paper submission on-line form
ONLINE REGISTRATION (Click here)
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Submission of abstracts for review: July 30, 2011
- Notification of abstract acceptance: July 30, 2011 |
extended deadline : August 15, 2011
- Submission of complete/full papers for the proceedings (Guidelines): August 30, 2011
- Notification of full paper acceptance (Review Process): September 15, 2011
- Conceiving and finalizing the ICVL program: October 15, 2011
- Conference Dates (Sessions, Exhibition): October 28 - 29, 2011
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Create a title page for your submission. The title page should include:
- name(s) of the author(s) (last name, first name) (for each author)
- e-Mail address (unique)
- title (Academic / Job)
- department(s) and affiliation(s), country (for each author)
- title of the submission
- topic area/sections of the submission (choose from above list)
- paper abstract (250 words max.)
Submit your abstract using the Conference online submission system or email it, along with a title page, to vlada[at]fmi.unibuc.ro. There is a limit of two contributed submissions per author. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
Please note that all abstracts for review must be received electronically by July 30.
Submissions will only be published in the conference web site. More information will be provided upon acceptance.
Please note that by submitting an abstract or a complete paper you are certifying that the work is original, is not being considered for publication elsewhere, has not been accepted for publication or previously published, and is not copyrighted !
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSIONS:
PAPER LENGTH (Guidelines for formatting your paper)
All papers for the Proceedings should not exceed 8 pages in length, single-spaced.
Submit your FULL PAPER to vlada[at]fmi.unibuc.ro.
- All papers must be typed in Microsoft Word using Times New Roman and a 11-point font.
- All papers must be typed, single-spaced, on regular A4 paper (21 x 29.7 cm), and fully justified.
- Margins should be set to 4.4 cm top and bottom, 3.7 cm left and right.
- No headers, footers, or endnotes.
- Use italics in place of underlines.
- The first paragraph after a heading should not be indented. In the second and following paragraphs the first line should be indented 0.5 cm and do not skip lines between paragraphs.
- All major headings should be bold, capitalized, set to 12-point font, and with one space around headings.
- All sub-headings should be bold, left justified with an initial capital for each word (Title case), set to 11-point font.
- Check grammar and spelling of the manuscript.
For technical problems or submission support, please contact vlada[at]fmi.unibuc.ro.