ICVL motto - C3VIP: "Consistency-Competence-Clarity-Vision-Innovation-Performance"
"The important thing is not to stop asking questions." Albert Einstein
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." Galileo Galilei
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." M. G. Marino
"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."Leonardo da Vinci
ICVL Archive - AWARDS: "Intel® Education" 2008-2009
The Conference has no Fee
Authors are asked to watch the annoucements in section "NEWS"
ICVL 2011 Awards
Excellence Award "ICVL 2011"
1. Authors: Alejandro Catala, Fernando Garcia-Sanjuan, Jose Azorin,Javier Jaen, Jose A. Mocholi, Departamento de Sistemas Informáticos y Computacion. Universitat Politècnica de València. Spain
Paper: Exploring Direct Communication and Manipulation on Interactive Surfaces to Foster Novelty in a Creative Learning Environment
2. Authors: Jérémy Cormier, Denis Pasco, Cédric Syllebranque, Ronan Querrec ,Université Européenne de Bretagne - ENIB, LISyC-Laboratoire d’Informatique des Systèmes Complexes, CERV-Centre Européen de Réalité Virtuelle, France
Paper: VirTeaSy a haptic simulator for dental education
Special Award "ICVL 2011"
1. Author: Stefan Morcov, C.Sc. Eng., founder of the AeL platform, Siveco Romania
Paper: Complex IT Projects in Education: The Challenge
2. Authors: Ahmad A. Kardan, Nahid Ghassabzadeh Saryazdi, Hamed Mirashk, Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Iran
Paper: A Novel Architecture for Content Recommendation in E-learning Environments Based on K-Means Clustering & Association Rule Mining
The ICVL Award is offered in recognition of ICVL papers published within in "Proceedings of the International Conference on Virtual Learning"
Sponsored by: We will notify you if the prizes will be sponsored.
Decided by: ICVL Scientific Committee
Date Awarded: October 29, 2011 at ICVL 2011, "Babeş-Bolyai" University of Cluj-Napoca, CLUJ-NAPOCA - Romania
- distinguishing and promoting the results obtained by authors (researchers, teachers/professors, specialists, students) in research, innovation and development in ICT
- promoting and implementing the information technologies and their application into education
- inducing and promoting the creativity in scientific research for e-Learning, Educational Software and Virtual Reality
Note: ICVL Awards does not create a hierarchy value of papers / applications / products, but distinguish some attributes which conforms with ICVL objectives