ICVL motto - C3VIP: "Consistency-Competence-Clarity-Vision-Innovation-Performance"
"The important thing is not to stop asking questions." Albert Einstein
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." Galileo Galilei
"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." M. G. Marino
"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."Leonardo da Vinci
ICVL Archive - AWARDS: "Intel® Education" 2008-2009
The Conference has no Fee
Authors are asked to watch the annoucements in section "NEWS"
- The International Conference on Virtual Learning contributes to the development of both theory and practice in the field of Virtual Learning.
- The Conference accepts academically robust papers, topical articles and case studies that contribute to the mentioned area of research.
- Participation is invited from researchers, teachers, trainers, educational authorities, learners, practitioners, employers, trade unions, and private sector actors and IT industry.
The Conference is structured such that it will:
- provide a vision of European e-Learning and e-Training policies;
- take stock of the situation existing today;
- work towards developing a forward looking approach.
Phase II - Period 2010-2020: e-Skills for the 21st Century
The European Commission adopted in September 2007 a Communication on
“e-Skills for the 21st Century” presenting a long term e-skills agenda
and including five major action lines at the European level. The
Competitiveness Council of Ministers welcomed this Communication and
adopted Conclusions on a long term e-skills strategy at its meeting on
22-23 November 2007.
ATTENDING TO ICVL SESSIONS can be done following the academic community common rules and under these conditions:
- as a person interested in papers hearing or visiting the exhibition (using the Online Registration or send an e-mail at vlada[at]fmi.unibuc.ro);
- as an author of a paper/software product (using the Online Registration);
- as an IT company/firm representative (send an e-mail at vlada[at]fmi.unibuc.ro).