Roger E. Bohn, 1994
"Human development is accomplished by knowledge and learning." (M. Vlada, Al. Ţugui) ICVL 2006
Fundamentals of Virtual Learning and Technological Knowledge
Deploying Education Environments for the 21st Century
(Robert Fogel and Steve Gish, Intel Corporation) (.pps) - http://www.intel.com/education
Educational Technology That Talks - http://www.edtechtalk.com
Collaborative Work and Online Education - https://mindmaps.wikispaces.com/
by prof. Margaret Riel
The Best Virtual Reality Information on Internet - http://vresources.org/
Kaleidoscope - the European research network shaping the scientific evolution of technology enhanced learning - www.noe-kaleidoscope.org/pub/
- Howard Gardner - Dr. Howard Gardner Harvard Graduate School of Education: "Multiple Intelligences and Education", "The theory of multiple intelligences", "Frames of Mind", "Technology and Multiple Intelligences", "Five Minds for the Future" | www.pz.harvard.edu/PIs/HG.htm | www.howardgardner.com | www.infed.org/thinkers/gardner.htm | www.indiana.edu/~intell/gardner.shtml
- Project Zero - Project Zero is an educational research group at the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University | www.pz.harvard.edu
- Project Zero eBookstore - Featured Publications from Project Zero | www.pz.harvard.edu/ebookstore
For Gardner, intelligence is:
- the ability to create an effective product or offer a service that is valued in a culture;
- a set of skills that make it possible for a person to solve problems in life;
- the potential for finding or creating solutions for problems, which involves gathering new knowledge.
Five Minds for the Future" (NEW BOOK)
Harvard Business School Press
Gardner's newest book, Five Minds for the Future outlines the specific cognitive abilities
that will be sought and cultivated by leaders in the years ahead.
1. The Disciplinary Mind: the mastery of major schools of thought, including science, mathematics, and history, and of at least one professional craft.
2. The Synthesizing Mind: the ability to integrate ideas from different disciplines or spheres into a coherent whole and tocommunicate that integration to others.
3. The Creating Mind: the capacity to uncover and clarify new problems, questions and phenomena.
4. The Respectful Mind: awareness of and appreciation for differences among human beings and human groups.
5. The Ethical Mind: fulfillment of one's responsibilities as a worker and as a citizen.
- A Model of Learning Objectives - A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching, and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives (2009), Model creadet by Rex Heer, Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY | www.celt.iastate.edu/teaching/RevisedBlooms1.html | www.iastate.edu
- Bloom's Taxonomy - Huitt, W. (2009). Bloom et al.'s taxonomy of the cognitive domain. Educational Psychology Interactive. Valdosta, GA: Valdosta State University - www.edpsycinteractive.org/topics/cogsys/bloom.html
- Learning Domains or Bloom's Taxonomy - Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning Domains, The Three Types of Learning (2009, Donald Clark); Clark, D. R. (2004), Instructional System Design Concept Map - www.nwlink.com/~donclark/hrd/bloom.html | http://nwlink.com/~donclark/hrd/ahold/isd.html
History of Virtual Learning Environments - "Integrated Learning Systems" (ILS), "Computer Assisted Instruction" (CAI), "Computer Based Training" (CBT),"Computer Managed Instruction" (CMI), "Interactive Multimedia Instruction" (IMI), "Technology Enhanced Learning" (TEL), "Technology Based Learning" (TBL), and "Web Based Training" (WBT)
- Information Society Technologies - The four waves of information technologies (Reference: Vlada, M., Tugui, Al., The First International Conference on Virtual Learning – ICVL 2006, october 27-29, pp. 69-82, Proceedings of ICVL 2006 and CNIV 2006, 2006.)
The terminology used in the fields of Virtual Learning
(Reference: Anohina A.
, Analysis of the terminology used in the field of virtual learning, Educational Technology & Society, 8 (3), 91-102, http://www.ifets.info/journals/8_3/9.pdf, 2005.)
The Evolution of Technological Knowledge
(Bohn, Roger E.
(2005). "From Art to Science in Manufacturing: The Evolution of Technological Knowledge." Foundations and Trends in Technology, Information and Operations Management 1(2): 1-82.)
Advanced Distributed Learning - ADL
- Creating the knowledge environment of the future - www.adlnet.gov (This is an official Web site of the U.S. Government)
Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM); Content Object Repository Discovery and Registration Architecture (CORDRA); Simulations; Intelligent Tutoring
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model ("SCORM is a collection of specifications adapted from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive suite of e-learning capabilities that enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of Web-based learning content" - www.adlnet.gov)
AeL Educational, AeL Enterprise
- Computer-assisted learning system (e-Learning for schools and universities): Learning Management - AeL LMS (Learning Management System); eContent Management -AeL LCMS (Learning Content Management System); Interactive Multimedia Educational Content - AeL eContent, eContent demo. AeL Enterprise: AeL Enterprise is a modern learning and management instrument dedicated to supporting personnel training within the company frame: it is devised for the direct Computer Assisted Learning (CAL), as well as for the remote / non assisted training (Computer Based Training)