Roger E. Bohn, 1994
"All what is correct thinking is either mathematics or feasible to be transposed in a mathematical model."
Grigore C. Moisil (1906-1973)- Computer Pioneer Award of IEEE (1996)
ICVL motto - C3VIP: "Consistency-Competence-Clarity-Vision-Innovation-Performance"
Organisation of the "EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE" Exhibition will be done under the follwing:
- demonstrative presentation fo the software products on computer: applications, software products, technologies
- posters, banners presentation: works, projects, software products, applications and educational strategies
- hardware and mutimedia presentation
Phase II - Period 2010-2020: e-Skills for the 21st Century
- The development of Research, projects, and software for E-Learning, Software and Educational Management fields;
- To promote and develop scientific research for e-Learning, Educational Software and Virtual Reality;
- To create a framework for a large scale introduction of the e-Learning approaches in teaching activity;
- To assist the teaching staff and ICT professionals in the usage of the modern technologies for teaching both in the initial and adult education
Poster presentation instructions
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for the authors to display the results and conclusions of the presented paper.
Your poster will be exhibited during the conference.
Posters will be listed by session in the Conference Programme.
Authors are expected to be at their poster when its session is scheduled.
• Dimensions and format
The poster can be up to 1.3 m high x 0.9 m wide. We will provide materials for attaching posters. However you can bring your own if you prefer.
Your poster should be readable from a distance of 1.5 meters.
It is recommended to provide small envelopes for distributing your business cards and collecting business cards of those who request additional information. This is a good way of inviting and encouraging interactions with your audience. You may also wish to provide copies of a short summary of your presentation for distribution.